- Facial Oil – Use 5 drops of essential oil to 30 ml (1 oz.) carrier oil or lotion.
- Facial Compress – Add 6-8 drops of essential oil to a bowl of warm water. Skim the top with a towel, wring and apply to face. Remove when towel cools and repeat.
- Facial Spritzer – Use 8-10 drops essential oil to 120 ml (4 oz.) distilled water. Shake well prior to spraying. Use to mist face.
- Massage oil or lotion – Use 15-20 drops of essential oil added to 30 ml (1 oz.) carrier oil or lotion.
- For specific use on small body area – Use 25-30 drops essential oil to 30 ml (1 oz.) carrier oil.
- Body compress – Apply warm moist towel to area after applying oils as listed above for specific use.
- Bath – Use 5-10 drops essential oil added to 1 Tbs. vegetable oil. Mix and add to tub of warm bath water.
- Dry body brush – Use 3-4 drops essential oil added directly to natural bristle body brush or loofa. Brush skin in circular motion and towards the heart. This stimulates blood and lymph circulation and exfoliates skin.
- Neat (undiluted) – this method is safe with non-irritating oils. Use 1-2 drops directly on scratch, burn, bug bite, pimple or use on crown chakra for meditation.
- Spa Mist diffuser – Add 5-8 drops of single notes or blends to tap water
- Room Spray –Add 60-80 drops essential oil to 120 ml (4 oz.) distilled water. Shake well prior to spraying.